- Running thermoforming machines by feeding materials and controlling programs.
(Please visit our website for a better understanding of work process)
- Coordinating the manufacturing in the plastic department.
- Monitoring the activities of team members and machinery to ensure the production quality.
- Periodically work with QC testing samples of cups for leaks.
- Watch packers placing specified number of trays in tubes preparatory to packing.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing of thermoforming equipment.
- Organizing and schedule effectively in support of production priorities.
What's On Offer
Apply online or feel free to contact us directly for more information about the opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicant, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in the form and request for a call back.
By signing up you agree to receive the latest jobs available, salary reports, career advice, insights and industry updates, events and relevant surveys from us.